Monday, December 16, 2013

I Can't Believe It's Been So Long....

First and foremost, please forgive me for not posting in such a long time. It's been quite a ride since October. As most of you know, I had foot surgery the last week in July. Well, just as things were about to be "normal", I broke my foot again when I tripped over the hearth (and yes, it is big...and yes, I saw it....I'm just clumsy!!!). Then I went back in the boot (Yawn!) for a few weeks. I came out of the boot around Thanksgiving. About a week later I was scrounging around in the refrigerator and a pop can fell out and landed on one of my toes on the BAD FOOT (of course, it wouldn't be the other one) and broke it! I MEAN....SERIOUSLY!  Can I get a break/!?!?!?!? Obviously, I can! Over and over again! LOL!

The BOOK IS FINISHED...and will be out this week on Amazon.com. I apologize for the lateness of it. I just haven't been able to get moving (LOL) (Another foot reference.) The book is entitled "Iron Fists in Satin Gloves" and is the continuing saga of "whatever happened to Simon Archer". You will meet some new characters, renew relationships with old ones and grow to love Reginald O'Keefe even more than you did in the first offering.

 I also have a short story that will be published as well.  It is entitled "The Christmas Chair of Remembrance" and is an offering to our Cherokee lineage, while maintaining the Wright family of the Miners' Cut Mystery series.

Thanks for your patience with me as I try to keep from breaking any more bones. getting old is a PAIN!

No comments: